This delicious scent can be used anywhere in your home that you want to smell the beautiful fruit notes topped with creamy coconut. Makes a perfect gift for mom, friends, a wedding gift, bridal party gift, mothers day, teachers gift, thank you gift, realtor gift.
The amber jar works as a beautiful home decor item and when you are finished using the oil, re-use the bottle for propagation clippings.
- Scent lasts for 3+ months
- Suggest using our reed diffusers in your bathroom to keep it smelling fresh
- Diffuser oil colour may vary
- Comes with 8 diffuser reeds
- If scent starts to become faint, turn reeds upside down
- Gluten Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free
- Non-toxic, Cruelty Free Premium Fragrance Oils
What is a Reed Diffuser?
Reed diffusers are reeds that are inserted into a glass bottle or glass jar of scented diffuser oil, the reeds soak up the scent and emit a pleasant aroma around your home. They disperse scent into the air naturally, and when the scent becomes faint, simply turn the reeds upside down. Unlike candles, reed diffusers are flame free and do not require any heat. They disperse scent into the air naturally.
What are the Benefits of a Reed Diffuser?
- They are Longer Lasting
- They Scent Your Home More Gently
- Alcohol Free
- No Flame, No Aerosol, No Power, No Residue
- A Better Option for Teens to Use in their Rooms as Opposed to a Burning Flame from a Candle
- Act as Home Decor
- Pick the Best Place for Your Reed Diffuser
Why Can’t I Smell My Reed Diffuser?
If you have turned your reeds over or have topped up your diffuser with a refill and the reeds are completely saturated, or if they are no longer diffusing/giving off scent, they may have become clogged with dust. Best thing to do is to replace them with new reeds to get the scent rolling again.