- Unisex fit- true to size, sizing chart below
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring-spun cotton
- Soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Blonde model is wearing a small, brunette model is wearing a medium
- Images are shown with sleeves rolled up, they are not sown up so you can wear either rolled up or down
What is 100% combed, ring-spun cotton?
- The term “ring spun” means the yarn goes through a spinning process that’s designed to thoroughly soften and straighten each fiber. Through the “combing” process, these fibers are then combed to remove impurities which leads to softer, more refined fibers. When a fabric is both combed and ring-spun, it means that cotton fibers are spun in a way that produces stronger, longer strands that are soft, extremely durable and free from the rough texture of standard raw cotton.
- Typically lighter weight than regular cotton
- Breathable and soft
- Won’t pill or get fuzzy like polyester or other synthetic fabrics