16oz Amber Shampoo Bottle – Refillable Plastic Dispenser Details:
- Refillable shower bottles
- Black Durable Waterproof Label
- 16oz Amber Plastic Dispenser
- Size: 2.5″ D x 8.3″ H (includes pump fully extended)
- Black Plastic Pump
- BPA Free
- Pump twists off so you can refill your bottle over and over again with your favourite shampoo
- Shampoo not included
To open the plastic pump for the very first time. Unscrew from the bottle and hold the white plastic neck while turning the top of the pump in the direction the arrow shows.
Why are Shampoo and Conditioner Refill Bottles Great?
There are many reasons why shampoo, conditioner and body wash refill dispenser bottles are great to use, here are some below!
- Many hair care brands are helping to reduce the excessive use of plastic by adding refill options to their range, which means you now have more options to buy your favourite products in bulk and refill your bottles after every 16oz.
- Not everyone loves the look of their shampoo, conditioner and body wash bottles. Some brands have either outrageous colours and designs, or the bottles they come in are too large to fit the ledges in the shower. With our amber shampoo bottle, you can ditch the ugly bottles and keep it simple and sleek with our narrow bottle design, which fits great in even the smallest showers.
- Another reason why shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispenser bottles are great is that by using pump bottles as opposed to squeeze bottles in your shower, you can manage how much product comes out each time, which means you can save product in the long run. The pump is also more convenient when it comes to dispersing product, no more reaching and lifting up your bottles to disperse product, just pump away!
- Refill dispenser bottles reduce the amount of plastic waste that ends up in landfills or the ocean. By refilling your existing shampoo and conditioner bottles, you can eliminate the need to purchase new bottles and reduce your overall plastic consumption.
- Refill bottles are often less expensive than purchasing new shampoo and conditioner bottles. You can save money by purchasing larger quantities of your favourite shampoo or conditioner and refilling your smaller bottles as needed.